Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun Day at the Park

Today I did a new workout and had a lot of fun.  I met up with a friend (and made some new ones!) for a Fitness Funday Sunday.  We met at Al Lopez park in Tampa and spent almost 2 hours running and doing workout stations set up along the course.  I had heard of this park and a lot of my friends from 813 Fit Club have gone for workouts there too, so I was excited to check it out.  It is pretty much like any other park, but it has a 5k trail around the perimeter with workout stations set up throughout.  It was really good training for obstacle course races.  I've include some pics below of several stations. 





I definitely do better when I have a schedule.  I am able to stay on task better, get more accomplished and stress less.  At the same time though, I can get bored.  I'll never stop my Beachbody workouts because they work and they're fun, but it's also good to switch things up and try new activities.   Now that summer is getting closer I'll be looking for more fun stuff to incorporate into my regular workout schedule.

Thanks for reading!  If you are interested in learning more about what you can do to get in shape, feel free to respond to this blog or contact me at erinkterry@hotmail.com, coacherinterry@gmail.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/erinkterry

No comments:

Post a Comment