Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ultimate Reset Results!!


Yesterday was the last official day of this program.  I have learned so much over the last 3 weeks and can't believe it's done.  So, here are my results:

Day 1: 12-16-12
Weight: 198.2
Waist: 35
Hips: 42
Right Arm: 14.5
Right Thigh: 26
Chest:42

Day 22: 1-6-13
Weight: 180.6
Waist: 32.5
Hips: 40
Right Arm: 13
Right Thigh: 23
Chest: 40

Total lost: 17.6 pounds and 11 inches!!!!  I am so excited and proud of what I have accomplished over the last 3 weeks.  I have not only reset my body, but my mind.  I don't see me going back to unhealthy eating again.  Not saying that I will be perfect, but this Reset has been exactly the piece of my journey that I have been missing.  I have a better understanding about food, how to cook,  and how to plan my meals around possible obstacles or set-backs.
So, I'm reset...now what?  The program suggests that you slowly start to re-introduce foods you eliminated during the Reset (dairy, animal protein).  I have decided the easiest way for me to do this is to just repeat the plan in reverse.  Today I re-started week 3 and will go from there.  I haven't been able to work out during the last 3 weeks and it has been hard.  I miss my workouts.  I've had Combat for about 2 weeks now and it has been killing me not to do it.  So, starting tomorrow, I resume my workouts.  However, I plan to take it slow.  If I have to take breaks, I have to take breaks.  If I don't work as hard in the beginning, that's ok.  I can gradually get myself back to the intensity I was at before I started the reset.  I would recommend this program to anyone that is struggling with losing weight, has low energy or feels run down emotionally.  It has totally changed how I think!

One last thing before I go.  You might have noticed some changes to this blog.  I have added some extra pages  with healthy recipes and goal setting guides.  If there are things you would like to see added or want to learn more about, let me know and I'll get to work!!

If you are interested in changing your life in 2013, feel free to contact me and I will be your personal coach and cheerleader.  You can respond to this blog, or email me at erinkterry@hotmail.com, coacherinterry@gmail.com, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/erinkterry.

As always, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment