Sunday, October 14, 2012

My last race and my upcoming Challenge

So, I ran another obstacle course race yesterday.  It wasn't the best (not enough obstacles, too much running).   BUT...I ran so much more on this one that I did on the other!!    I have some photos being developed right now.  As soon as I get them I will try to post them on my blog so you can see more about this race.  These races are amazing!!  There is an automatic respect you earn from perfect strangers.  I had, on more than one occasion, people cheering me on, and offer to wait at the top of an obstacle to help me get through it. I  only ran with one other person, but he was a great motivator too!  Next weekend is the Savage Race with Team Dynasty!!  I am SO PUMPED!!!   This one looks like a total beast and I can't wait!  Amazing what you start to look forward to when you change your perspective and start trying new things!

Tomorrow I start P90X.  I have promised myself and many other people that I will be following this program to a T.  It will be 90 days and I think I might actually get to my goal weight in this time.   I will filming myself everyday and documenting my progress on YouTube.  I'm sure it won't be pretty in the beginning, but I AM SO looking forward to seeing the results at the end of the 90 days. Be watching for my YouTube posts!!  I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous.  I have a lot of people counting on me to do as I say I will, but most importantly, I promised myself.  There have been so many things I have promised myself that I don't finish (anyone else have that problem??)  This is a promise I fully intend to keep.  I bought an accountability bracelet that I will be wearing the entire 90 days to make sure I stick to my goals.  The bracelet says "Dreams are made reality one choice at a time."  I thought that was perfect!!!

As always, if you are looking for help reaching your goals, please contact me at coacherinterry@gmail.com, erinkterry@hotmail.com or on Facebook.  My Beachbody website is  http://www.BeachBodyCoach.com/erinkterry.  You can learn about the products and company that are helping me change my life!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Erin, you are going to reach your goals! You are committed to doing this and a true inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your vids. I'm sure you'll do great! My Youtube videos aren't pretty, but documenting my workouts are definitely helping me to make sure I do them... plus it doesn't matter what they look like now, they'll look awesome in 90 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! Appreciate the support!!

    ReplyDelete